NOW HIRING! Part Time – 20 hours/week Communications Lead
Join our fast-paced, equal opportunity, disability friendly- team in an informal and supportive environment that values diversity. This position will develop, implement and manage a communication strategy across print and electronic platforms, to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message to families and professionals on special education and health services. This position may qualify for remote working within the state of North Carolina.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps conceive, create, execute and manage written and visual social content aligned with ECAC's brand, campaign, strategy or project.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes print materials, media outreach, and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with ECAC’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Collect and enter data using a CMS system, Salesforce
- Track and analyze the performance of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Constant Contact, Pinterest and our Website)
- Proficient in Zoom and Google Meet and Google Suites
- Works independently (and with web developer if needed), to update/maintain ECAC’s website
- Ability to lift, on occasion, up to 20 pounds
- Maintain a current driver’s license and insurance
- Demonstrate experience with all types of social media
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development
- A portfolio of work available for review
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Hours: 20 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $20.00 - $23.00 depending on qualifications and experience
Applicants MUST include a resume for consideration to: Jobs@ecacmail.org
We will begin the interview process for this position early January, 2023.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely
match the job requirement